.jpg)
Next we saw the baby goats. Trey and Maisey had a blast running around with them.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then there was the little bunnies. I think this is Maisey's favorite. She loves to pet the bunnies, They are so soft and cuddly.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We rode the train, Did the candy cannon, Had some little doughnuts, Trey drew a picture, and played Macey's Jeopardy. It was really fun and something I know that me and the kids look forward to every year. Unfortunately Tarrin and Wyatt had school so they weren't with us.
After we went and got lunch at Fredrico's and headed to the park for some much needed conversation. The kids had so much fun with their cousins and I had a good time visiting with the girls. It was a lot of fun and I will post the picture with all of the kids in it when my sister-in-law sends it to me :)
6 comments:
I always wanted to go up there. The time I did go up there it was so crowded that we headed home. I'll have to try it another time.
It makes me want to go so bad:) I might have to make a trip up there this weekend, we will see though!
I have to laugh every time I see the picture at the top of your blog page - Just the looks on your boys faces as they look at Maisey are too funny - I'm sure she'll get many more of those through the years. I know Quincy does!
You are such a great mom, so many fun adventures for your kids.
i remember when we took the kids there..and then katelynn tried to escape out of mcdonalds. Missed you wish we were holding little bunnies too
I love outside pics. Cute bunnies, goats and room to run around-what a fun day.
Post a Comment