
I am so far behind on this blogging thing. We had a great Halloween. My neighborhood is greatest for trick or treating. We started early and I was so surprised that Maisey enjoyed it as much as she did. She loved going from house to house getting candy. I thought she would get one piece and be content to sit and eat it for the rest of the night but she was having a blast filling up her bucket. Maisey was a fairy princess this year. She looked so cute and at one persons house they gave her a cute little teddy bear for what they said "being the cutest thing they have seen all night". The boys weren't thrilled being the same thing as last year but I have such a hard time forking over a bunch of money on costumes for one night. I was glad that we were in Disneyland for their school parties so they really only wore their costumes one night. Tarrin was Anakin Sywalker and Wyatt was Darth Vadar. Trey wore Wyatt's Buzz Lightyear costume and it looked so cute on him. After a while I took Trey and Maisey home while Kevin stayed trick or treating with Tarrin and Wyatt. We made pizza's that looked like mummies. The kids came back with so much candy! They filled up those big white Tupperware bowls with all of their goodies. We will have candy for six months! It was so much fun and I enjoyed chatting with all of our great neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment