The boys loved critter land where they could do the rope swing, play on the tree house and climb on the rock wall. They also liked seeing the Brother Bear characters.

Kevin and Maisey waiting for the parade in California Adventures to start. The kids always love this parade!

Maisey absolutely loved all of the princesses. She would go up and just hug them. When she saw Mulan I thought she was almost going to fall asleep. She didn't really care for the other characters, I think they scared her a little bit. She only liked the princesses.

Maisey actually sat still to get her face painted. She was funny when she got done, She kept telling everyone around us to look at her face. She still talks about it all of the time. There is a picture of the finished product on my photography blog. I have no idea why I stuck her in a Halloween T-shirt instead of something girlie. Oh, well what do you do.

Maisey wanted these Mickey Mouse ears and of course Kevin got them for her. She wore them for a little bit and then decided she didn't want to wear them anymore.

So I asked the kids what their favorite rides were and this is what they said.
Tarrin- Space Mountain
Wyatt- Toy Story Mania
Trey- Buzz Lightyear
Maisey- She loved Alice in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh and The Playhouse Disney show.
I think Kevin and I love Disneyland as much as the kids but there is nothing like seeing your kids faces absolutely light up with joy.
10 comments:
JELOUS! NEXT TIME TAKE ME.
I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! REALLY!!! But I will be happy for you and not jealous. It looks like you had a good time.
So fun!!
That is so fun! I love disneyland and it looks like you guys had a ball. What a fun surprise, Kev rocks!
I hope you didn't touch Mickey, I heard he had swine flu:) My friend went there and we told her that (we were kidding) and it freaked her out. Hope you guys had fun. Take me next time.
Lucky!! Looks like fun!
I am jealous. That looks like fun.
I agree about watching your kids faces light up! I didn't realize the magic of disneyland until we took our kids. Tell Kevin good job on the spontaneity. I would live my entire life like that if I could!
I am so happy for you guys! How fun to be able to go on vacation! We will be there soon enough! I hope!! Looks like you had an awesome time!!
Post a Comment