Friday, July 10, 2009

Independence Day

We had a great 4th of July! On the 3rd we went to dinner with my two sister-in-laws Tara and Kim and their families and then went to the Logan fireworks with them and also met my sister Amanda, Brothers James and Peter and their families. We had a blast! My favorite was watching Maisey see the fireworks for the first time. She was a little scared at first but then warmed up to the idea. I loved it when Trey tapped my sister-in-law Kim on the shoulder and said"Wow Kim, Did you see that one!!" It was a lot of fun and I'm glad my brothers have kept up with the tradition.
On the fourth we got ready and headed for the North Ogden parade. We had so much fun! The kids got way too much candy! Maisey loved the horses and they all loved the fly over.








Afterwards we went to Cherry Days and looked at all of the booths. It was fun but we didn't stay for long. We then went to the movie Monsters vs. Aliens where I have learned that Maisey will not sit through even five minutes of a movie even if you stuff her full of popcorn and goodies. The boys liked the movie so it was worth it. Later that night we went to the Farr West fireworks. They were fantastic! They always seem to have new fireworks that I have never seen before. We had a really good time and I am always grateful to all the men and women who fight for our freedom.

No comments: