Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Parties and of course CANDY!

Tarrin, Wyatt, and Trey had their Valentines Day parties today. I was up last night writing out Valentines with the names for all the kids in their classes. I was glad Wyatt's teacher only wanted you to put who it was from. It saved me a lot of time. Wyatt was out early today so he came with me to pick up Trey from school. Trey was so excited to see that Wyatt was in the car with us. He wanted to show him all his yummy candy that he got. Later when we were home they both were going through their candy and Trey gave Wyatt a Kit Kat that had hearts all over it. Trey didn't want it because he said it was a girl candy. I tried to explain that it wasn't a girl candy it was Valentines Day so all the candy is decorated that way. Trey just looked at Wyatt eating the candy with a look of disgust on his face and said "I hope you don't turn into a girl eating that" He is so funny! You might want to stay clear of the Bergsjo house today, We are all on a sugar high. Better yet come and join us.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey I think you should be proud of your boys, they shared!! Enjoy the high, the low will come soon enough.

Camille said...

I hope they don't turn into girls either. Elise was very protective of her candy, she let Ian have all the boy Valentines though.

Lovin Life Together said...

How fun! You better remember that one about the candy to tell him later in life, that is so funny!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so funny! Your kids are awesome!!!

Palmers said...

We are always on a sugar high at our house:) Valentine candy is the best!