Monday, February 9, 2009
Michelle's Talks
Yesterday we went to Logan to hear Michelle speak. She spoke in her singles ward first and then and hour later in Kevin's parent's ward. What a trooper, I would have probably said I will only speak once. Kevin had decided he wanted to listen to both talks. I thought there is no way my kids will last through two sacrament meetings. Michelle's single's ward was quiet!! Of course their is normally no little kids to make noise. I was so worried about my kids being that quiet. I don't know what I was worried about. The kids were so good! I thought I would probably stay home for the second talk but then we decided we would just go again. The kids were so good again(except for Maisey who wanted to run around in the halls) I was so proud of them. Michelle did a great job and I am so proud of her. She has such a strong testimony and a sweet spirit about her. Later we ate some lunch and visited with Kevin's family. It was really fun. Michelle brought back beanies from Peru for all the kids. I thought it would be fun to get a picture with the kids wearing them.(Picture in header)She also brought them back bracelets. Trey has not taken his off since. The kids had such a good time visiting with their cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Michelle did great! Your kids are so awesome! I love them all and I wish we could see them more!!
I want to see the beanie
What a cute picture. Love the beanies!
Post a Comment