Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not too exciting and I'm okay with that

Wow, It's been a while since I last wrote. Here's some of the things I've been up to since I last wrote. Valentines day was nice. Kevin and I have been cutting back and decided to have a quiet evening at home. Kevin made me crab legs and after the kids went to bed we watched a movie. (just the two of us) It was nice and relaxing. The kids have been going crazy(fighting, whining, getting into trouble) I have talked with a couple of other moms and it seems to be the thing going on. I think Shelley was right. It must be spring fever. We need the kids to be able to run around outside and get all of their energy out. I have been busy taking a lot of baby pictures. It's funny that all of the babies I have done recently are all boys. It's always interesting to me how it goes in spurts. (everyone having boys at one time and all girls at another) I have been surprised lately because there is only one pregnant person in our ward, That I know of. I remember last year when I think eight women were all due in the same month. Sunday my brother James and his family and my parent's came to dinner. Kevin made a turkey and it was scrumptious. Trey gave his first talk in primary. He only said a couple of words and Kevin had to finish the rest. He kept saying "I can't dad. Well nothing to exciting has been going on and I'm okay with that. I always hope for the boring days because as my dad said when he left my house on Sunday. "There is never a dull moment in this house."

5 comments:

Camille said...

count me in as one of those ladies who was pregnant. Is it Suzie that's pregnant? I heard a rumor that she is.

Haley said...

It seems like there is never a dull moment at our house either so I'm with you; when nothing too exciting is going on I'm okay with that! I do have to say though I was wondering what had happened to you because you hadn't posted for so long ;) Glad to hear you're all doing well.

Tara Bergsjo said...

Well to me it sounds like you have been busy. That is to cute that Trey wouldn't do much of his talk. Kids are great! I understand the spring fever kids have, but I think I have it to!!!

Shelley said...

Can I just say, how cute your kids are! I love that Trey wouldn't finish his talk. I really think Becca wouldn't have a problem walking right up the podium in sacrament and saying something funny right into the microphone, BUT to say a prayer or talk in primary, NO WAY!! I love to watch them grow up.

Palmers said...

Count me in as one of the prego ladies last year. What? I just read Camille thinks Suzie is prego? I thought it was Collen you were talking about? Oh tell Kevin he did a good job on his talk:) That is cute when the kids won't do it. I think it is funny! We are going crazy at our house with the spring fever thing to. I can't wait till they can all be locked outside and never come in again:)