Maisey took her first step about a month ago but has been a little scared to walk all of the time. She would always walk a little and then stop and crawl. I guess she figured she could get around faster doing her monkey crawl. Today she has been walking nonstop. She thinks it is so funny when her brothers are running around her. She tries to keep up but her little legs can't go that fast yet. I can't believe my baby's walking. Where did all the time go?
7 comments:
How fun...more to get into :)
hurray Maisey!!
I love it! I can already tell she is going to be a dancer ;)
I couldn't believe how well she was walking when she was here the other day! I loved it when she was still trying to learn and she walked a little sideways! She is so cute!
Yay Maisey!! What a cutie! I love when they just learn to walk and they still have wobbley sea legs. I love your house too! Your couches look super comfy.
Gotta love mobility!
Oh I can't believe she is that old and just walking around already. Does it make you sad your baby is getting so big?
Post a Comment