My sister Jennifer got married on Halloween in her church in Hyrum. It was a nice,small wedding. It was a little difficult taking the pictures for the wedding and making sure my four kids behaved themselves but my family really helped out. I am happy that she has found someone to share her life with. I tease about the title but if your going to get married on Halloween you better know you'll have to take some flack for it. For trick or treating my sister Amanda and her family came down to go with us. My neighborhood is so much fun for trick or treating. Everybody knows everybody and it makes it so nice to be able to stop and chat. How about the weather! It was beautiful, and made it seem like it was a nice little stroll around the neighborhood expect for the kids laughing and screaming running to the next house. After the little ones got tired, Kevin stayed home and put them in bed while Tarrin and I went out again. Not that he needed any more candy. I ended up picking up our friends Hans and Heidi and their kids for some more trick or treating. We had the ranger to ride around on and the kids thought that was fun. It was such a fun night.
8 comments:
I didn't kow your sister was getting married. Your kids look great in there costumes! I loved the weather to. Ryan was in short sleeves and he didn't freeze.
Way to pretty for a corpse bride. Congrats to them. Your kids costumes are great... Looks like a very happy halloween.
It was fun to see your kids on Halloween. Tell Tarrin he sang real good during our practice yesterday and I'm proud of him!
Your kids look so cute. Halloween was a lot of fun but it is still kind of weird for me not to meet you all at Grandma and Grandpa Bergsjo's :).
What fun costumes! I love the skeleton! Such a nice Halloween, glad you and your kids had a fun time!
Thanks again for letting us come with you. It was nice to get alittle exercise in the process.
your kids all looked so cute in thier costumes, I wish I could have gone with you guys, hopefully next year.
I laughed with your title! Glad that she is happy. The kids look cute at least its not snowing there this year!
Post a Comment