Thursday, November 6, 2008

TAGGED BY SUZ

List five wonderful qualities of everyone who lives in your home. The catch, you have to list yourself.

Kevin-1. FAMILY MAN, Kevin loves his family and loves to spend time with us :) 2. SMART, I don't think there is anything that he can't do. 3. GREAT LISTENER, He always listens with an open mind. 4. GOOD HUSBAND, Takes time to text me "I love you" when were not together. 5. SELFLESS, Puts mine and the kids needs above his own.

Heather-1. GOOD FRIEND, I,ve been told a couple of times :) 2. GOOD COOK, I love doing it. 3. PHOTOGRAPHY, My latest passion. 4. OUTGOING, I love meeting new people. 5. OPEN BOOK, What you see is what you get, A person that has nothing to hide, Hides nothing. When I'm upset you can tell, When I'm happy you can tell, When I'm........ Well you get the point.

Tarrin-1. GREAT HELPER, Helps us with anything. 2. GENTLE, Is so gentle with his baby sister. 3. SMART, Just got another gift certificate for the only 100% in his class on the reading test. 4. TROOPER, Has had to go through a lot of surgeries and gets through it like a trooper. 5. COMPASSIONATE, Cares if someone is upset or hurt and tries to help out.

Wyatt-1. LOVING, Loves to cuddle, Is always giving us hugs and kisses, 2. ADVENTUROUS, Loves an adventure. 3. GOOD COOK, Loves to help in the kitchen. 4. FUNNY, Has a great sense of humor, is always making us laugh. 5. SMILE, Has a great smile and can get away with almost anything when he smiles.

Trey- 1. NO FEAR, Thinks he's invincible, Would ride all of the scary rides at Disneyland and loved them. 2. FUNNY, Comes up with the funniest sayings. 3. LOVABLE, Everyone that comes in contact with him can't help but love him. 4. FULL OF LIFE, The world is his playground. 5. SWEET, When he wants to be.

Maisey-1. BEAUTIFUL, Inside and out. 2. SWEET, Sugar and Spice and everything.......3. DADDY'S GIRL, Has her daddy wrapped around her finger. 4. FUNNY, Does the funniest things. 5. SPOILED, But in a good way.

I'm tagging Amy, Mandy, Kristi and Tara

2 comments:

Brit said...

Awesome post! So fun to read. You have an incredible family!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

I love those boys- maisey too but the boys just crack me up. Especially trey the wild child he is. I love you guys and am glad that when you marry your spouse you also are stuck with the family! Glad I'm stuck with you! Love ya