Sunday, November 9, 2008

PRIMARY PROGRAM

Today was the Primary Program at our church. Since Kevin and I are primary teachers we had to sit up on the stand with our class. They did such a good job! Wyatt had his part memorized and I was so proud of him. He didn't need any help and he had a pretty hard part. Kevin's parent's came down to watch the program and managed to see two of there other grand kids primary programs all in the same day. I felt bad because Maisey wasn't having a very good day and Kevin's mom spent the whole program out in the hall. Tarrin sang a baptism song with the other kids that are getting baptised this year. He did a really good job. It was such a sweet program and I am always amazed at how talented their chorister is. Camille you know I'm talking about you. She is such a crack up and always puts a smile on mine and the other teachers faces during sharing time. I have never seen anybody so good with kids. I love our primary class and I'm so grateful for primary.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Heather, thank you so much! The kids did so great! I was so proud of them...it really is such a great calling! and thanks to you and Kevin for helping with the singing...your kids are too cute

The Fowers Clan said...

Heather, you have done such a great job with the primary class. Cameron loves to go to primary and I know it is because he loves his teachers! The primary did a great job! It was a fun program to watch!