Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Painting Pumpkins

On Saturday I decided that we finally had some time to paint the pumpkins that we had bought who knows when. The kids had a lot of fun painting and making a really big mess. It was okay though since most of the paint ended up on them and it washed off easy so I couldn't complain. The pumpkins ended up a little bright, but that's the only color paint I had. The kids were so happy to see their pumpkins out on the porch for everyone to see. Wyatt ran across the street to tell his friend Tori to come and see his pumpkin. It was really fun.


5 comments:

Coombs Family said...

They really are colorful, I'm sure they had a blast!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Those really are bright pumpkins! But way cute!! This year my kids painted pumpkins twice and we carved some the other night. They had fun but I am glad we are done!

Camille said...

Wow, I see your family are non-conformists and decided against the traditional pumpkins and make easter pumpkins instead. They're very pretty!

Lisa said...

Those pumpkins look great! I didn't even get a pumpkin this year darn it!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

looks like fun we didn't carve or paint pumpkins this year. poor brylee missed out on all the fun.