Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A GOOD BABYSITTER?

I was talking on the phone to my sister-in-law Tiff and trying to get the house cleaned up when I thought I better go check on the kids downstairs. I have been watching Kennedy while Emily is at work. I walked into the bathroom and noticed Trey and Kennedy with their arms in the sink while Wyatt was trying vigorously to clean off the marker that was all over their arms. There was soap and water all over the place. I'm sure Trey came up with this idea. He loves to get in trouble. I think the picture says's it all! Sorry Chad and Emily. I really do keep an eye on the kids.

5 comments:

Coombs Family said...

your a great babysitter! :)

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

Yeah I know how you watch kids!

tbergsjo said...

Sorry I can't help but laugh and Kim's comment just brought back more memories :).

Tara Bergsjo said...

Kids do crazy things! Are you sure you want to watch my girls tomorrow!:)

Haley said...

I love that look on Trey's face! I bet they were having a great time getting into trouble.