Thursday, July 24, 2008

SWIMMING POOL AND BIKE



Tuesday The kids and I went to the North Ogden pool with Emily. I have not wanted to go by myself with all the kids but Emily talked me into it. We had so much fun and Emily helped me with the kids so it wasn't too hard to keep track of them. Tarrin found a friend and off he went. Maisey enjoyed her first time at the pool. She played in the shallow end on her tummy. I was surprised at how happy she was the whole time. Trey was his usual self running around crazy. Wyatt was really sweet and would take Kennedy by the hand and go down the slide with her. Overall it was a nice relaxing time. When we got home I showed Trey his new bike. I ran over the hand me down bike that was Trey's size and so we got him a new one. He loves it! He goes up and down the street as fast as he can. First thing in the morning he gets dressed and runs out the door to ride his bike. He doesn't even care that his shoes are on the wrong feet.

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am glad you were able to go to the pool and enjoy yourself! The picture of Trey on his new bike is so cute he looks so proud!!

tbergsjo said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe I haven't gone to the pool yet this summer. It is just flying by.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how fast your cute kids are growing up! Where has the time gone?

Amy said...

that looks like so much fun! We will be there from the 7th til the 24th so we will have to play!