Friday, July 18, 2008

THE CABIN- FROG CATCHING POST#1

This past week we have been at our cabin in Island Park. I took way too many pictures as usual. Kevin always tells me that when I look back at all the pictures, I will never be disappointed because I took too many. We had a lot of fun. My whole family except for my brother-in-law Stuart and their three boys were there. It ended up being 38 of us all together. I am going to do a few different posts since I have so much to tell. This post will be about frog catching. On Tuesday Kev and I went to take the kids fishing at the kids fish pond. When we got there another little boy was fishing and not having much luck but then he was telling the boys how there is frogs in the water. Well that was it. It now was not going to be a fishing day but a day for catching frogs. Kev caught four frogs Tarrin caught one that day and I caught one as well. They are very fast and can blend into the scenery very well. Well that wasn't enough so we also had to go the following day. This time Tarrin caught four frogs. I don't think I have ever seen my boys have so much fun!

3 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Those are cute frogs but I would watch out they bite!

Lisa said...

That pic with Kev and the boys is so cute. You need to frame that one!

Lisa said...

Still no luck checking out Tiffany's blog, so just tell her I think Tanner is adorable!