We got dumped on today. We looked out the window today and couldn't believe our eyes. There was so much snow. I was reminded of my childhood days when we used to build snow forts and slides for our sleds. Kevin went out and used the snow blower before my doctor's appointment and measured 10 inches of snow. By the time we got home he had to snow plow again. We got a least a foot of snow.
3 comments:
BRRR looks cold! It was 70 here today jealous?
I am so excited for you to have this baby. Keep me posted :)
We had a little sprinkle for a whole minute! Then it was sunny jeans and a tshirt. And no I am not missing the snow. I hope everything goes ok with the baby...come on you can hold out for a few more days! Ps call my home phone 559-329-5379 My cell phone fell in the toliet...and no not by the kids...yours truely..who else would be such a clutz
Post a Comment