Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Attention? Sleep?


Maisey is a week old today, and I still can't believe we have a little girl. There's something about seeing pink and bows that make me so happy! Tarrin and Wyatt seem to have adjusted pretty good to having a new sibling around the house. Trey on the other hand doesn't seem to like the arrangement very well. He seems very happy to hold her and interact with her, but has started telling me He is the baby. Today he was running around with a pacifier in his mouth and the potty training that he had mastered is now out the window. We are trying to give him alot of attention but is a little hard when so much attention goes to the baby. Any advice on the subject would be nice. Other than the sleepless nights we are doing great! It is so fun having a little one around.

6 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

I love the binky!!You need the pink high heels to go with it. When I had brynlee Katelynn did a simalar thing and I made sure to have special "katelynn time" and she thought that was so cool. Also I would read her lots of books when i was nursing and I would cover up brynlee with a blanket so she wouldnt be distracted and I was focused more on her...so good luck!! Send him out here for a week!!

Fiagle Family said...

ok so in response to your other comments...before you had a baby...(I think) Yes you need a passport..so start working on it and one for the baby and we can go stay at a resort all the food you can eat...even room service..sit in the sun (baby in shade) and by then she'll be sleeping on a better schedule but still small enough it would be fine to take...you should really think about it. it would be fun...warm...relaxing...we can get massage on the beach let the guys watch the baby for a bit. How is the sleeping going? Any better luck with trey?

Fiagle Family said...

so it snowed and you can see the mnts.(we are actually really close you just cant see them with all the crap in the air) and all day brynlee kept telling me Wyatt is just over that mnt..i said how do you know..he told me..its only a little drive but he cant drive yet to see me. Maybe soon I will drive a car..maybe my princess car but it isnt working the battery is dead....it was hilarious!

Kevin and Heather said...

Brynlee is so funny. The kids are always talking about going to California. The other day Tarrin was writing on a piece of paper all of his friends and he said "mom, do you know who my best friend is" I guessed this boy in his class he likes and he said "no, it's Katelynn." I'll talk to Kevin about Mexico.

Amy said...

Hey i am gonna make my blog private, so send me your e-mail address and I will add you amyernstrom@yahoo.com

Fiagle Family said...

Thats so cute that he said katelynn.. I only hope that they stay close as they get older. I hope the whole boy/girl thing doesnt matter. HOw are you holding up? Getting anymore sleep??