We had our beautiful baby girl! She was 6 lbs 19 1/2 inches. She was born at 9:37pm on January 15th . People may think I'm crazy but I had no epidural or pain medicine. I feel great! I never thought you could feel good right after having a baby. We are so excited and feel so blessed to have her.
4 comments:
She is PERFECT!!! I love the name! Congratulations!!! You are amazing to do it with no pain meds or epidural. You are my new hero :)
She is so cute!!! I wish I could hold her!! I miss the little ones that dont pinch your arm!!(ellas new thing) Katelynn and Brynlee send their kissesXOOOO. We miss you
So how are the boys doing with the new baby? Who do you think she most resembles? Call me sometime when you are feeling up to it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is beautiful. Call me when you get a moment I am coming home the weekend of the 22nd of February and I can't wait to see her! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment