The girls loved the slide show! I showed my friends and they laughed that all the pics my kids are filthy. I've decided we should still go to mexico and just bring the baby! It would be fun she'd just sleep all the time anyway. No kids...well older kids. Relax on the beach all day. all the food you can eat. WARM weather. Aren't you guys freezing yet? When is your next appointment? Amanda needs to make a blog. I've decided my space is harder for the computer challenged. Maybe my sis will help me while she is home.. we'll see.
Sitting on the beach sounds wonderful!I can't think of anything better. Do you have to have passports? I would just need to find a babysitter. Maybe my mom would do it for a couple of days and then I could find someone else for a few days. I told Amanda to do a blog but I don't think she's started one yet. My next app. is on Wedneday.
2 comments:
The girls loved the slide show! I showed my friends and they laughed that all the pics my kids are filthy. I've decided we should still go to mexico and just bring the baby! It would be fun she'd just sleep all the time anyway. No kids...well older kids. Relax on the beach all day. all the food you can eat. WARM weather. Aren't you guys freezing yet? When is your next appointment? Amanda needs to make a blog. I've decided my space is harder for the computer challenged. Maybe my sis will help me while she is home.. we'll see.
Sitting on the beach sounds wonderful!I can't think of anything better. Do you have to have passports? I would just need to find a babysitter. Maybe my mom would do it for a couple of days and then I could find someone else for a few days. I told Amanda to do a blog but I don't think she's started one yet. My next app. is on Wedneday.
Post a Comment