Thursday, August 14, 2014

Painting


The second day we were there. My SIL Amanda's sister Lyssa held a day Art camp. The kids came home with some really fun crafts and had a great time. So a couple of days later we thought it would be fun to paint with the kids. My SIL Amanda has some really cool paintings in her house that she has done and her mom and sister are very good at it. Amanda helped the kids and we adults joined in the fun. I am horrible but thought I was pretty funny putting my name and age on my painting. Of course Trey wanted to paint a fish and Maisey some flowers. Tarrin got frustrated with his dog so ended up putting it away. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with it. Go figure! It was actually very relaxing and fun. I love spending time with Family!















No comments: