Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cayucos Beach



My sister Amanda and I and all the kids drove to California for eight days to spend with my brother and family. We had talked about it last year but didn't end up doing it. The twelve hour drive was not very fun but the kids did really good. We had so much fun! I have to do individual posts since we did so much. We called this the kids trip since it was all about them and what they wanted to do. One day we took a couple hour drive and headed to Cayucos Beach. It was a beautiful drive, passing beautiful wineries. The kids loved, loved the tide pools! Finding crabs was at the top of their list! They found tons and even some really big ones. I loved the beautiful scenery! We did set up our stuff by a dead seal which was gross. But after we noticed it Jeremy covered it up and we couldn't smell it anymore! Maisey and Gwen loved running after the seagulls. Amanda and Amanda thought it was funny to put crackers on my back as I was laying out and watch this one seagull eat it off my back. Such a blast!



















No comments: