Sunday, June 15, 2014

Scout Camp



Tarrin is all ready to get up bright and early and head to Scout Camp for a week.  He is going to camp Hunt. His pack I think weighs more than he does! Have fun T!



Well Scout camp was a little rough this year. I am so glad Kevin went up for a couple of days. Tarrin woke up to his sleeping bag soaking wet and had to change clothes. Luckily Kevin's sleeping bag was dry and fit the both of them so he could get warm. They went the next day to a laundry mat and got all their wet stuff dry and went and got a shake at La Beau's. I don't know why you would want a shake when they were so cold! With all things considering they seemed to push through and have a good time. So grateful for my ward and all the boys!



No comments: