Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pineview 2014



My brother and family came and visited this last week for my brother Pete's wedding. We went to Pineview the day before with five of my siblings. We had a great time! I haven't been to Pineview in a few years and I don't know why I haven't! It's beautiful and the kids had so much fun! I just love it when we all get together. I feel very fortunate to have such a great bond with my family!














2 comments:

byebyedays said...

I love hangin out at the lake with my sis and the kids, there is nothing more fun, and I need to get my little guy out fishing. It's funny because I always thought I hated fishing but I'm really missing it lately... My hubs isn't too big on the outdoors so I'll be teaching them both... That should be interesting. ;) So do you guys swim in Willard? I've heard the water isn't good to swim in because of parasites..?

Kevin and Heather said...

We don't swim in Willard. Just fish. We went swimming in Pineview though and the kids had a lot of fun. We should get together sometime. Facebook message me!