Where do I start. This year Tami, Amy, Lea and I went to Seattle for our annual girls trip. I had so much fun!! Between the wonderful seafood (Jacks my favorite and a new favorite Ivars) and being with my most favorite people in the world I had a blast! We went to Pikes Place market which I love, shopped until we dropped (Amy got us the most awesome hotel room that was located right by everything!) gained ten pounds on eating the most wonderful food ever, Went to the Space Needle and Music Museum where we played in a band and screamed in a scream booth (first for me) and laughed until I almost peed my pants. I didn't take my camera so I am dependent on my lovely friends to send me pictures. Tami has some more so I will update when I get them. I am still dreaming of Ivars clam chowder and fried scallops from Jacks. I am so grateful that we are able to get together every year and have a great time! Love you girls!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment