Kevin had a nice Fathers Day. We went to church and then headed to Logan to see my dad and then to see Kevin's dad. We had a good time visiting. Kevin is such a good daddy to the kids. He is always spending time with them and doing fun things with them. They love when he plays video games with them, takes them fishing, when we go on picnics together, the movies and just playing out in the yard. I am so grateful to have such a fun loving guy to be the father of my children. He love the kids so much and would do absolutely anything for them. I am also thankful for my sweet Dad. He is so generous and kind to everyone. I am so thankful to be his daughter. I am thankful for Kevin's dad and the person that he is. He is such a peacemaker and a wonderful person. We are so lucky to have such great men in our lives!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment