Its a good thing that I am a much better blogger in the summer or I wouldn't have anything at the end of the year. I just go my 2012 book in the mail so I guess I am not too far behind. Easter came really quick this year. After Kevin and I got back from vacationing in Mexico we were a little tired to say the least. Easter was just a few days after and since most of Kevin's family was out of town we decided to stay home and relax. I took the kids to the Farr West Egg hunt on Saturday, Where the got lots of candy and toys and then on Sunday we had a small egg hunt and my brother Chris came over and had a yummy ham dinner and we dyed Easter eggs and went on a walk over by Willard Bay. The kids favorite Easter toys were the chicken that laid eggs and the pig who pooped out candy( go figure!) They also really liked there webkinz stuffed animals. We attempted a family picture but of course Maisey looks all upset due to one of her brothers saying something to her that she didn't like. Oh well we tried.....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment