Trey was the only one to play baseball this season. I was happy when my friend Carly called me to see if Trey wanted to play with a bunch of the boys in the ward. Carly's husband Darin was coaching and so of course Trey was really excited to be with all of his buddies! I kept forgetting to bring my camera and I just thought I would have to do it his last game. Well I forgot I was doing pictures for the Young Women in my ward and wasn't going to be there. Kevin forgot also to take some on his phone so when I got home I took a couple. As you can see Trey is always wearing the green hat with the face. It's his favorite and he usually doesn't leave home without it. We had a lot of fun watching him and his friends. It was especially nice to visit with friends while they played. Trey had a lot of fun and is excited to play next year!
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
It was so fun to have all the boys play together. I love Trey's green hat! The boys loved the doughnuts and pop!
Post a Comment