Saturday, June 9, 2012




 The kids have started the reading program at the library so every week they get to go in and get their prize for their reading minutes. This week it was duck shaped whistles that sounded like a duck when you blew into them. The kids had a blast driving me crazy with them. They like to go to the library and am grateful that they all love to read. Wyatt is into reading scary books. He enjoys them a lot but we have told him not to read them to his little brother or sister because they get scared at the littlest things. When we were in the library Tarrin saw a sign the the Reptile man was coming that night with his reptiles so I took the kids to see it. It would have been really interesting and fun but was not organized at all and you couldn't hear him over the little kids. I was starting to get claustrophobic in a small room with a bunch of people and a ton of snakes. Other than that I think the kids had a good time.



 

No comments: