Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summertime

We have been having a great summer so far. I took the boys out of guitar for the summer so we could just relax and have a good time. I didn't want any distractions and just wanted to spend every second doing things together and having fun. I am always a little bit concerned with summer time just because the kids are all together all of the time and tend to fight a lot but I have been pleasantly surprised that things have been going pretty well in that aspect. They are growing up so fast and I feel like I am at a time in my life to just slow down and take it all in. We have been going to the library, the splash pad, the park and got season passes to Lagoon. I have been enjoying having the time to nurture a lot of my friendships and do things with family so that they can be around their cousins. So YEAH for Summertime!

No comments: