
I honestly feel like I have the best hubby ever! Since Valentines Day is coming up I wanted to share a couple of reasons why I love this man so much!
Kevin will call me during the day or text me that he is thinking about me and how much he loves me.
Makes me feel beautiful and tells me everyday even if I know I look horrible in my p.j's and no makeup first thing in the morning.
Has respect for me and makes sure the kiddos respect their momma.
Makes it a priority to have date nights. Yes he is the one who makes sure we go out often. This has always been a priority and we hope to always keep it up.
I always feel loved and cared for.
Makes me laugh!
Here is some of the things that I first thought of.. I love you Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment