Sunday, February 12, 2012

"I don't want to be the pinkie!"


The other day while I was in the store Kevin was talking with Maisey and they were discussing how many babies she wanted to have when she got older and she said that she wanted one. Then she told Kevin "Mommy had three babies" and Kevin said well lets count how many babies mommy had. Kevin held up the first finger and said Tarrin second finger Wyatt third finger trey and Maisey the fourth. After that Maisey got upset and didn't want to discuss it anymore. When I came out of the store Kevin told me that Maisey said that I only had three babies so then I started counting with my fingers and after I was done Maisey become upset and replied "I don't want to be the pinkie!" We couldn't figure out why she was so mad counting the kids but then we realized she was so upset because she didn't want to be the pinkie!