
I like to tell a little bit about the kids when they turn another year older and am behind a little. Well my sweet little girl turned four on the 15th of January. It's crazy and a little sad that this will be my last one but I am taking the time to stop and treasure every little moment with her. I am so grateful that I can be a stay at home mom and focus all of my attention on the kids. Maisey is my little side kick and goes everywhere with me. She still loves dressing up, lip gloss and anything girlie you can imagine. She told me yesterday that she does not want to watch Dino Dan ever again because it is for boys! If she had her way she would wear a dress everyday and have her hair down. I don't know why she is so funny about that. She does have beautiful hair so maybe she likes to show it off. Her and her friend Hannah get together every other day and play dress up, put on plays and anything else you can imagine. Maisey gets along great with all of her brothers and lately especially Trey. They will play for hours and it makes me so happy to see them get along so good. Maisey likes to stay up and wait for Kevin to come home so they can just sit and talk about her day. I just absolutely love this girl and the light that she brings into our lives! Love you Maisey!
No comments:
Post a Comment