

Trey had his Ear tube surgery today. Everything went nice and smooth and Dr. Munz got all the junk out of his ears and put in some new tubes. We had to be down to the Hospital at 7:30 so Heidi came over and got the kids up and ready and took them to her house for breakfast and got them on the bus and then took Maisey over to Tiffany's house where she got to play with Allie and have so much fun! I just love my friends and neighbors so much! Trey was so brave and I think he just wanted to get it over with and get home. After his surgery he told me he wanted to go home. They didn't give him any drugs other than Tylenol so we were free to leave soon after. I am so thankful for modern medicine! Trey can hear again!
Trey's right ear has been pretty infected so he doesn't like it when they look at it. The nurse and then the doctor said it was pretty bad. Dr. Munz said it was like wet rubber cement in his ear. Good think they got it all sucked out!





4 comments:
I am so glad it went well! I hope his ears feel good soon!!!
Poor kid. Glad everything went well and he is safe at home again!
now no excuse when he doesnt hear you. haha jk. glad everything went well any surgery is almost harder for parents then the kids. I also love the party for maisey! so cute!!! now can you come do one for ella. haha
That second picture of you with Trey melts my heart! I'm glad everything went well!!
Post a Comment