
Maisey's birthday was on Sunday so that evening some of Kevin's family came down to dinner and to celebrate Maisey turning four! We had a ham dinner and opened presents and ate some of my delicious cake. Okay the cake was not very good. In trying to rush and get things done I had forgot an important ingredient! The baking soda! I was so excited to make this cake because I had gotten from Wyatt's friend Cole's mom and she had made it for one of her kids Birthday Parties and it was so yummy! It is a banana bread cake and was so good. Well mine turned out not so well and so in turn I will always have Tara do my cakes. I was trying to give her a break so she wouldn't kill me every time one of my kids had a Birthday and would be calling her. No more breaks she knows what she is doing!
I love this look on her face like nice cake mom!



1 comment:
It was so much fun. I also can't believe she is 4! We love her so much!!
Post a Comment