Maisey had a Tangeled party with some of her little friends. I made some frying pan necklaces, jello boats, flower cupcakes and Tarrin made some pretty darn good Pascal cupcakes. We played musical frying pans, each kid painted on a canvas for Maisey and watched Tangeled with some yummy popcorn. Afterwards we let some of the floating lanterns into the sky. Maisey had so much fun and loved every minute of it!

It was super cold but the girls didn't seem to mind!

All of the girls painted on the canvas. Rapunzel loved to paint in her tower and the girls had fun taking turns and painting away!

The girls took home with them a frying pan necklace. You can't have a tangeled party without the frying pan!

Tarrin did such a good job on his Pascal cupcakes! He helped out so much and I was so grateful!

Maisey wanted to wear her hair in a braid with flowers like Rapunzel.

Rapunzel paints to take home!
The painting was a hit! Laynee really got into it.

Tarrin and his favorite cupcake he made. Thanks Tarrin!

The girls eating and coloring Rapunzel pictures.
Fun times. Happy Birthday Maisey!
2 comments:
Super cute!Looks like they had so much fun!!
You are so crafty. I love the lanterns, that is such a cute idea. I'm sure all the girls loved it and had a way fun time. Hope she had a Happy Birthday:)
Post a Comment