Friday, September 23, 2011

Curious Dog


Pepper can never be left out of anything and of course she was so curious about what Maisey was doing in the bathroom. Those two are like two peas in a pod!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is the cutest pic ever! I love it!!!!

emandtrev said...

Okay, that is so cute! I love Maisey's happy little face too!

Coombs Family said...

Pepper is getting big. I hope he stays the same size and doesn't grow anymore.

Palmers said...

He has got to be the littlest dog I have ever seen:) That is a cute picture of them! By the way I had a dream about you last night. You had your whole body painted in gold and I asked you where you were going and you told me you wanted to go to conference painted so everyone could see you on the t.v??? Don't ask me? I'm just dreaming about you I guess:) haha

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh my goodness Carly! That's a crazy dream. I guess pregnancy is making you have some crazy dreams!

Forsberg's said...

This is the cutest picture I've ever seen! I love it!