Kevin and I spoke in church as a family for the first time since we have lived here. I was so nervous about it but the kids did an awesome job and Kevin also did great! My talk was on Establishing a Christ Centered home and Kevin's was on Having faith in a troubled world. Kevin made me laugh and made me cry. They all did great and I was relieved to have it over with but I was also surprised that I didn't get as nervous as I usually do talking in Sacrament meeting.
The Young Women Presidency was released about a month ago. It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I love those girls so much and have bonded with them that it was a hard time for me. On the last Sunday I did have a moment with they were practicing their song that I had to leave and have a good cry. I know the new presidency will be great but change is also hard. Last night they had their Young Women in Excellence and invited the old presidency. They thanked us and gave us cards that the girls had written for us. We got to be presented with our gifts and give all the girls a hug. I was so sad but know they will be taken well care of.
I have been called to serve in the Relief Society as a teacher. I will teach the fourth Sunday of the month but they didn't have me teach on Sunday due to me speaking in Sacrament meeting. I was very thankful for that. So on to something new!
1 comment:
I know you are so excited for your new calling:) If your not, I know that I am. I love your pics you did of Kami and the baby. Those are cute!
Post a Comment