
On Wednesday we went and got Maisey's ear's pierced. She has been bugging me about this for a year now so I told her that she could do it before preschool started. I told her that it would hurt for a second and she didn't care. well she did it and didn't even cry. She looked like she wanted to cry after the first one and I told her "Maisey you can cry if you want to" but she didn't and she was really proud of herself for not crying. She was so happy the first time that she saw them in the mirror. When we got home she had to go and tell all of her neighbor friends all about it. She looks so cute with her new earrings! It makes me happy to see her so happy. I was twelve before I got mine done. What a fun day!
1 comment:
AWW i remember katelynn in that dress! man time flies.kate and bryn did but we still cant get ella warmed up to the idea. Too cute.
Post a Comment