Friday, October 7, 2011

Tarrin turns Eleven



Tarrin turned eleven on Tuesday! I can't believe he is eleven. We had cake and ice cream in Logan with Kevin's family on Sunday. My SIL Tara made his Zelda cake which he loved! She is so great at making cakes. He is so into Zelda right now and loved his Zelda shield cake. We gave him a amazon gift card(he likes to order what he wants) and a big book on facts about the world. He digs that kind of stuff and Kevin's parents gave him a glow in the dark ant farm. His aunts and uncles gave him some money and he loves to be able to go and pick out what he wants. The older they get the harder it is to get them what they want.




He had a party with a few friends on Wednesday. They played Xbox and had pizza. It was nice to meet some of his friends from school. He had a huge smile on his face most of the night and and had a blast!


5 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

its so crazy to think that he will be in YM next year!

tbergsjo said...

I seriously can't believe he is 11. Wow!

emandtrev said...

I LOVE that cake! What a handsome 11-year-old. I love the pictures, as always!

Palmers said...

Wow I can't believe he is 11....that is so crazy. He is getting so big. It is so much harder to buy for them the older they get. My nephew just turned 12 and I had no idea what to get him? Glad he had such a great day!

Tara Bergsjo said...

He is such a good kid and we all love him so much! I am so glad he had a great birthday!