Thursday, August 4, 2011

Swimming Lessons


It was the last day of swimming lessons today. The kids had a lot of fun and would look forward to them ever morning. I think this was my ninth year taking the kids to the Brigham Pool. It has been such a busy summer but the swim lessons are always one of my favorite things to do with the kids. It was also great to sit and visit in the shade with my friends Carly and Colleen. The kids loved their teachers and had a blast! I think Maisey liked it the most. She is such a little water bug! They loved getting their certificates and after we played at the park and had lunch with some friends.










3 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

I can't believe you've been going there for 9 years. I have some catching up to do. It was a lot of fun, Corbin loved it too. I love the picture of Maisey, she is so stinkin cute!

tbergsjo said...

That looks like fun. I have become such a slacker on the whole swim lesson thing. I really need to be better :).

Tara Bergsjo said...

so fun! I actually signed my kids up for lessons this year. I to have been a slacker!