Maisey has had a blast this summer with her summer dance class. Raechel in my ward put together a summer dance class for some girls in our neighborhood. Raechel and her friend McKayla are only twelve and I was so proud of what they put together. Maisey had a class once a week for eight weeks and they had a water party for the girls also. Maisey loved playing with the girls from the ward. Raechel and McKayla made their cute little costumes for the recital which was last night. Maisey was tired from going to the splash pad earlier in the day and acted a little cranky so I was worried if she would even do her dance. She did it for the most part and it was so cute! Thanks Raechel and McKayla!
Maisey loves her teachers!
Being silly while I grabbed a couple of pictures before the recital.
2 comments:
That is so cute that they are doing that....she is darling. I'm sure she loves it!
What some awesome girls! Maisey looks very cute!
Post a Comment