Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cooking again

I guess it's a good time to start cooking again. I am such a slacker in the summer time. It is too hot and we are so busy that it seems like I never have time or that I do not want to cook. Since school is around the corner I have been in the mood to cook. Last week I made a new recipe, Winco had pork chops on sale so I took advantage. I am not a fan of pork chops but these were so dang good that I think I have changed my mind. They are braised pork chops in a sweet apple mustard sauce. So yummy!



Today I got some peaches and made my moms yummy peach pie recipe. I love this time of year!


2 comments:

tbergsjo said...

That looks yummy. What is the recipe for the pork glaze / sauce?

emandtrev said...

Yum!! I would also love the recipe!! :)