
Kevin has been watching KSL looking for a Chinese Crested Powder Puff dog for awhile and when my brother came and he got to see Chewy(our old dog) there was no way I was going to be able to talk him out of a dog. We tried talking my brother into getting Chewy back but we were kidding there was no way we would take that dog away from those girls that love him so much and they wouldn't have let us anyway. He found this cute little girl and the lady drove her up from Midvale. He instantly fell in love. Maisey is a little older now and has been pretty gentle with the new puppy. Her name is pepper and she has fits in really good with our family. She is only five weeks old and we only get to be about five pounds. I love this breed for they do not shed and they do not smell which works great for me. She has been great going to the bathroom on her potty pads and sleeps great at night. The kids absolutely adore her!
2 comments:
How fun!!! I guess your family really is complete now :) I just might have to let the kids come see him......
Oops sorry. I mean "her"
Post a Comment