
Last week we and spent eight days in Island Park at the cabin. It was so relaxing and a blast! We got there late Saturday night and on Sunday Kevin's parents and his brother Robert and family joined us. Before the got there we spent a little time in West at the Grizzly/Wolf discovery center. My kids love this place!




On Monday we went to Yellowstone. Rob and Tara haven't been there since they were kids. It was a lot of fun! I love this picture because Maisey was getting a ride on uncle Robs shoulders but had to close her nose because of the sulfur from the hot spots.


While we were walking around McKayla and Tarrin were holding hands. They got along so good and so did the other kids. I was sad to see them go. Trey found a frog on one of their ranger rides. We all laughed when we heard him say "Hey does anyone want to come and see me give my frog a bath" They kids found a robin egg on the ground and Nicole, McKayla and Wyatt had fun making a nest for it and giving it a home. Kevins dad taught Tarrin to ride the motorcycle and he had so much fun riding around on it. Rob was funny to watch on the little motorcycle and Kevin gave Maisey a few rides on it. Sorry Kevin was sporting his athletic clothes we actually got a couple of runs in while we there. It was beautiful running with such beautiful scenery.We had a blast visiting, having meals outside on the deck and enjoying each others company. I was so glad that Rob and Tara could come!








The first part of the week was so fun and I was excited for the last part also. So onto part 2
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I am sad I missed out. It would have been fun to get some runs in with you guys too!
Thanks for the invite. It was a blast!!
how fun. i want to go next year .. I LOVE your family pic. it turned out soo cute
Post a Comment