
This year we did Trey's birthday party with my nephew Ryan's Birthday party. Their birthdays are one year and a day apart. My SIL Tara was so nice to let us do it at her house. Rob made yummy chicken wings with four different sauces. They were so good! Trey picked out a soccer cake from Sams club. He loves soccer and we can't wait until it starts up again. We had a great time and Trey had so much fun. He was so excited to get a nintendo Ds Xl and a How to train your dragon game. The one thing he asked for beside the Ds was to go to a movie with his friend Kennedy. We went and saw Rango. The kids liked it and had a good time munching on popcorn and treats.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I was sad I missed it. Happy Birthday Trey!
I'm glad Trey had a good birthday. He told me all about his nintendo ds xl game in primary. He was so excited about it.
They are getting so big! Glad you have a wonderful birthday! Cute cake too!
Fun! It sounds like a great birthday. I love the soccer cake too!
Love the soccer cake...Sounds like he had a good Birthday:)
Post a Comment