We did decide to get Tarrin scheduled for his tonsils/partial adenoid surgery. A few days ago Tarrin's tooth was hurting so I took him in and he needs a root canal on one of his teeth! I didn't think that at his age he would need one but yep and it's not a baby root canal. He seems like the poor kid has everything happening at once. I had to go in and get a crown done today and I had forgotten how bad it sucks. Oh well hopefully the bad luck is about to change.
On a positive note if you can call it that, Kev and I signed up to run the TOU Half marathon again! We signed up the first day so there is no turning back. I know I said I probably would never run it again but things happen and I have decided to try it out again. I am so excited this year because my sister Amanda is running it again and so is my older brother Chris and there is a good possibility that my brother James and Peter will be running it also! That would be four of my siblings! How cool would that be. I know that it is hard work but doing it with Kevin makes it so much easier. It's nice to be able to talk about the training, run together and share the same experiences. I am also excited because four friends from the ward are running and we can train together.
On Monday we we went and saw Tangled. It was mine and the kids second time but Kevin hadn't seen it yet. We went with our friends Steve and Carrie and their kids. On Mondays it's family night so a family of six get in for ten bucks! It was so busy but so worth it. Kevin thought it was great and we love watching Maisey's face while she is watching it. I can't wait to buy it when it comes out, It is definitely my favorite Disney movie!
1 comment:
Good luck with Tarrin. We sure love that kid! Good job on signing up for the run again! We loved Tangled and are going to buy it also!
Post a Comment