
There's nothing like sitting in your lawn chair next to your hubby and watching one of your kids play the funnest sport ever! Spring soccer has started and I'm super excited. Trey was thrilled when I told him that he had a soccer game today. It was a little cold but warmed up towards the end. I had my nephew for the day and he and the other kids played at the playground while we watched Trey. Wyatt has decided that he would like to play so I will sign up him and Trey for the next season. None of the boys wanted to play baseball this year which made me a little sad except a little happy that I wouldn't have to drive all over the place. I hate that part. Well Tarrin has decided that he would like to play so I need to go and sign him up soon. Having one kid at a time play a sport is definitely easier than having all three playing at the same time.
4 comments:
Looks like fun. My girls are going to play soccer this spring. I am curious to see how it goes. Good luck. Hopefully we won't have to sit in lawn chairs in the snow for too many games :).
Looks like so much fun. I was bad last year and didn't get Mason signed up on time. But this year I will be a good mom and make sure he is signed up:) haha Is him and Kennedy on the same team?
I'm a little excited about soccer and baseball and then my selfish inner self comes out and starts to think about all the "gardening time" I have to give up to go to their games.
I guess when I am old I will have a beautiful yard!
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment