Saturday, March 12, 2011

Results from T's sleep study

On Thursday Dr. Munz Tarrin's E.N.T called to tell me about the results of the sleep study. I didn't understand a lot of what he was saying but apparently most people when they sleep are at a 0 to 1% and Tarrin was at 7.6% and 17.6 % for his Rem sleep. He definitely has some sleep apnea going on. He also was concerned that maybe he had a heart block and wanted to get him an E.K.G and see what that told them. I called and they told me that you don't need an appointment but to just come in. Since Kevin didn't have to work until noon we just went and grabbed Tarrin out of school. I was already stressing enough so I figured lets hurry and just get it done so a cardiologist can look at it sooner than later. The actual test took about thirty seconds and the lady taking it did tell me she's not a cardiologist but didn't see anything alarming. That made me feel a little bit better. So after we make sure everything is okay with his heart we will move on to the sleep apnea. I can't wait until we get this all figured out. We are praying everything is good with his heart and hoping to get the sleep apnea under control so he can get some sleep. Please keep him in your prayers. We love you T!

5 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

hopefully they find out soon whats going on. keep us posted

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am praying for you guys. I hope they can tell the results soon. please let me know if I can do ANYTHING! We love you all!!

Suz said...

We are thinking and praying for your family! That is so hard waiting to find out! Let us know what you hear from the doctors!

tbergsjo said...

He is in our prayers. I hope everything turns out ok. Let me know if you need anything.

emandtrev said...

I've been thinking about you! I hope everything turns out just fine.