I have never heard of this but today I helped out my friend Carrie's daughter Maddie. For school they have to go with someone for a few hours and learn about their profession, something that they would like to do in their future. I love photography and was excited to show her some of the basics. It was fun to go and show her some of the stuff that I would do on a photo shoot. I had a cancellation on a photo shoot with a couple of kids at a little bakery so this morning I called up my friend Amanda and she came through for me and let us do some pictures of her cute little girl Kate.

Then we went to lunch. You have to eat right? Later we came back to my place and I showed her what I do with editing the pictures and getting them ready for the customer. We talked about cameras and It was fun and a good way to bond with one of my young women. Here is Maddie, I just love this girl!
4 comments:
Glad it all worked out :) Seeing you twice in one day was a bonus too! She is a darling YW.
What an amazing job! Cute little and big girl!
How awesome! The pictures are beautiful too, of course!!
Sounds like a lot of fun:)
Post a Comment