Monday, January 10, 2011

Surgery Again

We went to the E.N.T who we see every six months. The last time that we went he wanted to see Tarrin and Masiey back three months later to check on some fluid that they had in one of their ears. Tarrin looks okay but they are still watching one ear and want to see him back in a few months. Maisey will be getting her second set of tubes the first week in Febuary. We also have eye appointments later this month and Tarrin is scheduled for a sleep study also later this month. This upcoming surgery will be number twelve or thirteen surgeries for us combined with all of the kids. We have done ear tubes a lot and is one of the easiest so I am grateful for that. We all have our trials and this is definitely a trial for my sweet kids. Every time we go to a surgery, Whether it be an easy one or a difficult surgery I wish it was me instead.

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am so sorry you guys have had to have so many surgeries. I love all of your sweet kids and hope all go well.

emandtrev said...

"Wish it was me instead..."

That sums it up perfectly and I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much. My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

Lisa said...

Your sweet babies! I am so sorry! I hope it all goes well. You have such a great attitude. I just have to keep thinking when things like this happen it could be worse. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!

Amanda said...

so sorry! Oh that Maisey is cute. I was looking at her two weeks ago in church with her pigtails and glasses- ADORABLE! We will keep her in our prayers.

Palmers said...

Oh I am sorry to hear that. That is a ton of surgeries for kids to go through. Let me know if you need anything and know that I will be thinking of you guys.

tbergsjo said...

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine that. Our prayers are with you guys.